And…here we go!
1. Right now I’m still waiting for my debit card to arrive.
2. Eating a Jolly Hotdog meal at Jollibee with rice is my well known quirk.
3. Are you trying to fix that or simply make it worse?
4. Cute little girls first, then cute little boys next!
5. That’s why we should take notes of everything to keep organized.
6. Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorite TV shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to preparing for the weekend swimming, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the family outing and Sunday, I want to relax after the tiring family outing!
Now that the second baby is here, I am still getting used to our new routine everyday. And that new comes with less blogging time.
Having this new routine makes me want to have more hours a day, which means less sleep. I need to finish everything from taking care of the baby, time with ate Zoie, household chores and even cramming up to finish reviewing reidsupply.com for handles.
Right now, I just finished giving a bath to Baby Matti and put him to sleep. This will be an opportunity for me to do more chores at home and online.
Yes, baby #2 is here and he’s been out of my tummy for more than a week now. Let us welcome… Baby Matti!
He’s a 7-pound baby and a long one too. I grabbed his photo in my newly bought domain specially for baby #2′s use. I haven’t shared this in any meme, so I’m sharing it now for